Should I feel guilty for having flirty friends? I am married. And more relevant, I never have had flirty friends before. Well, not sexy-flirty friends. There’s no precedent.
Here are the facts:
1. I’ve always been pretty shy about flirting.
2. I’ve been together with Mark for a very long time. He doesn’t flirt.
3. I’m a mom, which in my experience doesn’t jive with flirting.
4. I like to flirt. I’d do it more in real life if it weren’t for items 2 and 3.
5. Flirting online is fun and relatively harmless. At least I think it is.
So, should I feel guilty? I’m not sure. What would my friends say? Most would probably say yes. What do you think?
The thing is, I just don’t usually feel capable of experiencing guilt. It’s a foreign emotion for me. What’s with that? Am I a sociopath? I think I feel pretty much all the other emotions. But not guilt. Weird.
By the way, I’d really like to find a girl to flirt with. Know anyone?